Ten Things of Thankful – August 14, 2021
Lynda McKinney Lambert’s
Walking by Inner Vision Blog
Ten Things of Thankful
August 14, 2021
This is my FIRST TIME to WRITE TTOT –
- Rain_ that replenished the earth after a hot spell..
- People_ who are making our lawn more beautiful.
- Book_ Star Signs: New and Selected Poems will be available SOON on Audible.
- SHOWCASE_ my new book, Songs for the Pilgrimage featured this week by Charles Portolano, editor of The Avocet. (Read my poem, “What’s Up There?”
- Miss Dixie Tulip_ my 16-year old doggie, got a shot this week at the Vets to help her feel better.
- Rest_ I am learning to be conscious of my need for a REST every day.
- Bob_ my husband, is able to focus on coloring pictures. He has dementia.
- Prayer_ that keeps me centered on my calling in life …my mixed-media art, and books.
- Miss Opal and Mr. Inca, 2 cats who sleep on my bed at night.
- Lisa Tomey_ who inspired me to write Ten Things of Thankful today. I’ll do my best to write this list every Friday
- BONUS._ BIRD SONGS – outside my open office window.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!