This is my 9th post at TTOT –
The number 9 represents the fruits of God’s Holy Spirit, which are Faithfulness, Gentleness, Goodness, Joy, Kindness, Long suffering, Love, Peace and Self-control (Galatians 5:22 – 23).
Do you have a favorite number?
Or maybe you have a certain number that turns up often in different ways in your life?
My personal experience is that the #14 often seems to be important to me.
Do any of you, my readers, fine the number 9 to be important in your life in some way?
Is there a number that seems to be bad luck for you?
I’d love to hear about that, too!
- Awareness of the 9 fruits of the Holy Spirit.
- My on-line banking was shut down, but I got it fixed at the local bank on Tuesday – so thankful for the bank manager’s attention and that he fixed it for us. I sent him a Thank You note!
- Fresh towels for the bathrooms each day.
- My book, Star Signs: New and Selected Poems has been recorded and will be available as an Audible Book very soon.
- First Place Award for my artwork today at the conference of the American Printing House for the Blind. See it on display and see all of the winning art works – The exhibition AWARDS CEREMONY will be today – See the entire show NOW – Here
- I completed my poem, “Preparations for Winter,” and sent it to a literary magazine.
- Bringing in all the houseplants before the first frost arrives.
- New bathroom towels I ordered from My Pillow
9. Our cat, Inca, is safely back in the house after an all-day escapade outside.
10. Chocolates sent to a friend. Made by Pennsylvania candy maker – See my Featured Photo from the website at Rosalind Candy Castle – Here.
I invite YOU to think about things you are thankful for today.