Walking by Inner Vision Blog
by Lynda McKinney Lambert
~ Weekly Thoughts ~
Ten Things of Thankful Blog Hop
October 1, 2021
- TWO NOMINATIONS – “Best of the Net,” Creative Non-Fiction Category: by Spirit Fire Review AND “Best of the Net,” Art Category: by Spirit Fire Review (Both are in the January Issue, 2021 (You can see my work that is nominated Here.)
- Cooler days and nights feel so good.
- Just 2 more planting projects this fall and I’ll call it quits. Expecting tulips from Holland, and I have a holly bush to plant.
- My little doggie, Miss Dixie Tulip, had a miraculous rescue from the highway – she was under a truck – and not a scratch on her little body. She got away as we we re walking back to the porch and ran to the highway behind our house. It was a horror but had a beautiful ending. She is sixteen years young .
- Angels that respond to a call for divine help in emergency situations.
- My basement is getting very close to being cleaned out – I started this project over a year ago. I am almost there. My goal is to be completely finished by the end of October.
- This week, I walked through the Christmas displays in Walmart. Oh, how thrilling! I love Christmas trees.
- I will be interviewed by an Australian writer who will write an article about me and my art life for American Printing House for the Blind. My talisman won First Place in Crafts Category – so thrilled.
- An Impossible Whopper for lunch with a glass of Pepsi.
- Apple cider by the gallons – and Sweet Potato Pie with Ice Cream.
I invite YOU to think about things you are thankful for today.